10. Liverpool have won their last four Premier League meetings with Swansea City. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.30.
9. The Reds could go unbeaten in six league games for the second time this season. They are 1.39 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Swansea could win four successive home league matches for the first time since the 1981/82 campaign. They can be backed at 3.15 to win.
7. The Swans have won their last three home games by a 1-0 scoreline, a repeat of which is priced at 10.00.
6. Liverpool have won just one of their last four visits to the Liberty Stadium, drawing two and losing one. Swansea are 1.66 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Swansea could keep four consecutive clean sheets at home in the Premier League for the first time since August-October 2011. They are 3.70 to do so.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Liverpool win 1-0 at Anfield thanks to a James Milner penalty. An identical scoreline is available at 8.50.
3. Sergio Aguero (16) and Harry Kane (13) are the only players to have scored more top flight goals than Gylfi Sigurdsson (9) in 2016. The Icelandic midfielder is 3.45 to score at any time.
2. Roberto Firmino has scored eight of his nine Premier League goals in 2016. The Brazilian is 6.75 to open the scoring.
1. Daniel Sturridge has found the net in six of his last seven league appearances for Liverpool. He is 12.00 to score at least twice.