10. Liverpool are yet to beat Swansea at the Liberty Stadium following a defeat and a draw in their previous two visits. They are 2.20 to win this Monday.
9. The Reds did beat Swansea 5-0 the last time these sides met, however. It was their ninth league clean sheet in 24 previous meetings. Brendan Rodgers’ men are 90.00 to win 5-0.
8. Swansea earned their first Premier League points of the season a fortnight ago, beating West Brom 2-0. They commanded 58% of possession that day and are 3.45 to beat Liverpool.
7. Liverpool average more tackles per game than any team in the Premier League (29.3). A red card is priced at 5.00.
6. Lucas Leiva averages more tackles per game than any other player (6) yet already has two yellows to his name. The Brazilian is 16.00 to score his first career goal since September 2010.
5. Wilfried Bony has four goals in six Swansea appearances this season. The £12m signing is 3.10 to score.
4. Bony’s fellow striker, Michu, has earned more yellow cards than goals this season (3-2). The Spaniard netted 22 goals last season and is 7.50 to score first on Monday.
Watch all of Michu’s 22 strikes here:
3. This fixture ended goalless last season, despite a combined 27 shots. Another 0-0 draw, the third in six games between these two sides, is available at 9.50.
2. Liverpool have won all three of their Premier League games, their best start to a league campaign since 1994/95. The Reds are 3.33 to win both halves.
1. Swansea have scored 10 goals in three competitive games at the Liberty this season. They are 4.70 to net in both halves.