10. Swansea have won their last three league games. They can be backed at 4.80 to win four in a row for the second time this season.
9. Garry Monk’s 42% win percentage is the best of any Swansea manager in the Premier League. The hosts are 2.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Prior to their win at Tottenham two weeks ago, Manchester City have lost four away league games in a row. They are favourites to win at 1.70.
7. City have won four of their last five meetings with Swansea, drawing the other. The visitors are 1.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw Manuel Pellegrini’s side win 2-1 at the Etihad, a repeat of which is priced at 15.00.
5. Wilfried Bony scored for Swansea that day. Now a Manchester City player, Bony is 2.05 to score against his former club.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Manchester City win 2-3; an identical scoreline is available at 19.00.
3. Yaya Toure has scored two and assisted one in his last three league appearances against Swansea. The midfielder is 3.70 to score at any time.
2. Bafetimbi Gomis has scored four goals in his last four league appearances. He is 8.00 to open the scoring.
1. Sergio Aguero has found the net in each of his last five league appearances. Aguero is 5.50 to score at least twice.