10. Manchester City have won seven of their nine Premier League meetings with Swansea City, losing one and drawing one. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.50.
9. The exceptions both came at the Liberty Stadium; Swansea won 1-0 in March 2012 and the sides drew 0-0 in May 2013, scorelines priced at 20.00 and 14.00 respectively.
8. Providing Manchester United beat Bournemouth, Manchester City must earn at least one point to finish fourth and qualify for the Champions League. They are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Swansea could win five successive top flight home games for only the second time in the club’s history. They can be backed at 6.50 to win.
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s has won 70 of his 113 league matches as Manchester City manager, drawing 20 and losing 23. Swansea are 2.67 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The Citizens have scored seven times in their last two league visits to the Liberty Stadium. They are 4.80 to score over 3.5 goals.
4. Swansea need three goals to equal their lowest Premier League haul (44) set in 2011/12. Francesco Guidolin’s side are 10.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
3. Goals from Kelechi Iheanacho and former Swan Wilfried Bony sealed a 2-1 at the Etihad in this season’s reverse fixture. The visitors are 8.00 to win 2-1 again.
2. Bony has scored five times in this fixture, including goals in both appearances against his former club. The striker is 2.23 to score at any time.
1. Sergio Aguero has scored 17 Premier League goals in 2016, more than any other player (Harry Kane is second with 14). Aguero is 4.00 to score at least twice.