1. Swansea go into this game on the back of two straight defeats. However, before those defeats City had won three league games on the bounce.
2. The Welsh side are favourites for Friday’s game and are available at 2.40 to rediscover the form that has seen them easily avoid relegation against all odds.
3. However, Swansea haven’t beaten Newcastle for thirty-two years. The last time the two sides met at the Liberty stadium, the points were shared in a 1-1 draw.
4. Newcastle United have won their last three games and have only lost one of their last six league matches. The Magpies can be backed at 2.85 to make it four victories in a row as they continue their challenge for Champions League football.
5. Despite the fact Swansea have lost just three games at The Liberty Stadium, they have only won six of their fifteen home matches.
6. Newcastle have won six times on their travels this season, recording 3-1 victories at Stoke and West Brom. A repetition of that scoreline against Swansea is available at 22.00.
7. In correspondence with that potential result, over 3.5 goals in total for both sides on Friday are available at 3.50, with unders at 1.25.
8. Papiss Cisse’s incredible goal scoring form continued against Liverpool when the Senegalese bagged his sixth and seventh goals for the Magpies. Newcastle’s No.9 is 3.00 to find the net once again against Swansea.
9. Another player who has impressed since coming to the Premier League in January is Swansea’s Gylfi Sigurdsson. The on loan Icelandic midfielder has scored six goals in eleven games for his new club, and is a good bet at 3.50 to take his tally up to seven on Friday.
10. Alternatively, Swansea’s top scorer Danny Graham is also available at 3.50 to bag a goal against Newcastle.