10. Swansea City and Tottenham Hotspur have met five times in the Premier League, with the latter winning on four occasions. Spurs are favourites to win at 2.35.
9. There has been just one draw between the sides in five top flight meetings. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
8. The Swans have only won two of their previous 15 league games at home. They can be backed at 3.10 to win.
7. Spurs have only lost three of their last 21 matches away from home in the Premier League. Tim Sherwood’s side are 1.38 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The North Londoners have averaged 2.2 goals per game since Sherwood took charge last month. Over 2.5 total away goals are available at 5.10, with unders at 1.14.
5. Hugo Lloris has kept the joint-most clean sheets in the division so far this season (nine). He is 3.05 to keep another.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Spurs win 2-1 at the Liberty Stadium. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the visitors is priced at 9.50.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw Tottenham win 1-0 at White Hart Lane. An identical scoreline can be backed at 8.50.
2. Wilfried Bony has netted six times in the Premier League for Swansea. The striker is 2.95 to bag a goal at any time.
1. Roberto Soldado has only scored one league goal from open play since joining Spurs last summer. The Spaniard is 6.50 to open the scoring.
Here is Soldado’s solitary goal from open play: