10. Tottenham Hotspur are unbeaten in their last six Premier League encounters with Swansea City. They are 1.58 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
9. In fact, Spurs have won their last five league games against Swansea. The visitors can be backed at 2.95 to win.
8. The North Londoners have made their worst start to Premier League campaign since 2008-09 with 21 points from 15 matches. Swansea are favourites to win at 2.45.
7. Swansea have thrown away more points from winning positions than any other club in the division this season (16). The hosts are 30.00 to lose after leading at half time.
6. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have failed to score in their last three matches in all competitions. Swansea are priced at 4.20 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Spurs win 3-1 at the Liberty Stadium, a repeat of which is available at 23.00.
4. Tottenham had previously won the reverse fixture 1-0 at White Hart Lane. An identical scoreline can be backed at 9.50.
3. Jan Vertonghen has scored in two of his three league appearances against the Swans. The Belgian is 9.00 to find the net at any time.
2. Gyfli Sigurdsson has scored nine goals in 33 league games in his two spells at Swansea; he scored eight goals in 58 league games for Spurs. The midfielder is 8.50 to open the scoring against his former club.
1. Wilfried Bony has scored more goals than any other Premier League player in 2014 (19). He is 9.00 to score at least twice.