10. Swansea could equal a club record of four successive top flight defeats. West Ham can be backed at 3.80 to win.
9. West Ham are unbeaten in their last five Premier League meetings with Swansea, winning three. The visitors are 1.81 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Swansea have won only one of their last 10 top flight meetings with West Ham, drawing three and losing six. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.05.
7. That solitary victory came in the form of a 3-0 home win back in August 2012. An identical scoreline is priced at 19.00.
6. West Ham have lost only two of their last eight away league games, winning four and drawing two. Swansea are 1.29 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Swansea have failed to score in four of their last six home league matches. West Ham are 5.80 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Slaven Bilic’s side could draw 0-0 for the third consecutive league game for the first time in club history. A goalless draw is available at 9.00.
3. Both clubs have seen their opponents receive more red cards (4) than any other Premier League team this season. Swansea are 9.50 to have a player dismissed, while West Ham are 7.50 to see red.
2. Bafetimbi Gomis has scored just once from his last 21 shots, excluding blocked attempts. The striker is 5.10 to open the scoring.
1. Andy Carroll has scored four goals in his last four league appearances against the Swans. he is 3.85 to find the net at any time.