10. Liverpool boast a W4 D2 record over Swansea from their last six clashes and are priced at 1.98 to claim another win in south Wales.
9. The Reds have already beaten Swansea twice this season, recording an aggregate score of 6-2. A 3-1 Liverpool win at the Liberty Stadium is available at 17.00.
8. Both sides have scored in five of their last seven head to heads. Both to net on Monday night is priced at 1.64.
7. Liverpool beat Swansea 4-1 in this reverse fixture back in December — Adam Lallana scoring twice. The midfielder has netted just once in 13 appearances since but is 4.70 to score again.
6. Swansea last beat Liverpool at home in May 2012 — their only ever 1-0 result over the Reds in 36 previous meetings. Another 1-0 home win is priced at 11.00.
Watch Swansea beat Liverpool 1-0 in May 2012:
5. Between them, these sides have drawn just three of their last 16 games. A draw on Monday is available at 3.45.
4. Liverpool’s 0-0 tie with Blackburn in their last outing was their third goalless draw of 2015. The Reds are 3.20 to win without conceding on Monday.
3. Of Swansea’s 10 league losses this season, five have witnessed a one-goal winning margin — including their defeat to Tottenham in their last outing. Liverpool are 7.00 to win 2-1.
2. Gylfi Sigurdsson scored his 11th goal of the season as Swansea went down to Spurs earlier this month. The Icelander boasts four goals in eight games and is 26.00 to net twice.
1. Mario Balotelli averages more shots per league game (3.7) than any player in the bar Sergio Aguero and Charlie Austin. Italy international Balotelli boasts four goals for the season and is 6.00 to score last.