10. Tottenham have won just four times in 46 attempts against Chelsea in the Premier League, but all of those victories have come at home. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.55.
9. Spurs are on the longest current unbeaten run in the top flight (12 games). They are 1.47 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Chelsea have won 25 Premier League matches against Spurs, more than any other opponent. The visitors can be backed at 2.80 to win.
7. The Blues have lost only one of their last ten league meetings with Tottenham, winning four and drawing five. They are 1.55 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. That solitary defeat came in this fixture last season when Spurs won 5-3 on New Year’s Day 2015. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 651.0.
5. Chelsea’s 4-2 victory at White Hart Lane in October 2012 was their only win at Spurs in nine league matches. They are are 101.0 to win 4-2 again.
4. The champions failed to keep a clean sheet in any of those nine games. They are 5.10 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Chelsea have won just one of their last seven away league games, drawing one and losing five. Spurs are 4.60 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Harry Kane has scored 24 Premier League goals in 2015, five more than any other player (Sergio Aguero - 19). The England international is 5.60 to open the scoring.
1. Kane has scored seven goals in last four league appearances, and nine in six in all competitions. He is 10.00 to score at least twice.