10. Tottenham have won only four of their 49 Premier League games against Chelsea, with all four victories coming at White Hart Lane.
9. Chelsea have won more Premier League games against Tottenham (26) than versus any other opponent and have scored 92 goals against Spurs in the Premier League era.
8. However, the Blues have won just one of their last 10 games at White Hart Lane (W1 D5 L4).
7. This could be the first time since the 2005/06 season that Chelsea do the league double over Tottenham.
6. Leicester City were the only team to keep a Premier League clean sheet at White Hart Lane in 2016.
5. Harry Kane has scored 18 goals in 23 London derby league appearances, including 11 goals from the 12 games at home.
4. If Chelsea beat Tottenham they will equal Arsenal’s 14-game record for consecutive top flight wins set between February and August 2002.
3. Diego Costa has scored in seven of his nine Premier League away games this season.
2. Eden Hazard, meanwhile, boasts four goals from his last six Premier League clashes against Tottenham.
1. Dele Alli has scored five goals in his last three games and could score in consecutive home fixtures in the Premier League for the first time.