10. Tottenham have won three of the last five league meetings between the sides at White Hart Lane. They are favourites to win at 2.30.
9. Spurs are in fact unbeaten in those five games, winning three and drawing two. The hosts are 1.38 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Everton have won four of their previous six matches in all competitions. They can be backed at 3.15 to win.
7. The Toffees are unbeaten in those six games, winning four and drawing two. The visitors are 1.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have conceded five goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this term. A goal to be scored in the first 15 minutes can be backed at 3.05.
5. Everton have only kept two clean sheets in their previous 21 league trips to the capital. Spurs are 4.60 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Tottenham run out 1-0 winners at White Hart Lane, a repeat of which is priced at 9.50.
3. The sides drew 0-0 in the reverse fixture. Another stalemate is available at 12.00.
2. Romelu Lukaku has found the net in his last two appearances for Everton. The striker is 5.80 to open the scoring.
1. Harry Kane is yet to score a Premier League goal at White Hart Lane this season. He is 2.67 to score at any time.