10. Tottenham have beaten Everton 22 times in the Premier League; they have only beaten Manchester City (23) on more occasions.
9. This will be the 50th meeting between the sides. Spurs have won 22 of those encounters, while Everton have won just eight.
8. Spurs are unbeaten in their last eight league meetings with Everton, winning five and drawing three.
7. Everton’s last league victory against Tottenham came in the form of a 2-1 victory at Goodison Park in December 2012.
6. Prior to this weekend’s round of fixtures, no side had won more Premier League points in 2017 than Spurs and Everton (both 17).
5. The Toffees could remain unbeaten in their first eight league matches of a calendar year for the first time since a run of nine games without defeat in 2008.
4. Romelu Lukaku and Harry Kane have both scored 17 goals in the Premier League this season; only Alexis Sanchez has scored as many.
3. Lukaku and Kane (both 7) are the division’s leading scorers in 2017, with Dele Alli (6) just one behind.
2. Four of this season’s eight Premier League hat-tricks have been scored by Kane and Lukaku (2 each).
1. Kane has scored three hat-tricks in his last nine appearances in all competitions (against West Brom, Fulham and Stoke City).