10. Prior to last season, Tottenham had beaten Liverpool at White Hart Lane five times in a row in the Premier League. The home side are favourites to win at 2.65.
9. Liverpool haven’t suffered consecutive Premier League defeats since December last year. They can be backed at 2.70 to win.
8. The Reds defeat to Manchester City on Monday was there first league loss away from home in 2014. Brendan Rodgers’ side are 1.50 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Spurs have won five of their last six league matches, losing the other. They are 1.49 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Liverpool have scored seven more Premier League goals than any other side in 2014 (60). Over 2.5 away goals are priced at 4.60.
5. Maurico Pochettino’s side are yet to concede a league goal this season. They are available at 5.40 to win with a clean sheet.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the visitors thrash Spurs 5-0, a repeat of which can be backed at 161.0.
3. Liverpool won the reverse fixture 4-0 at Anfield. They are priced at 61.00 to win 4-0 again.
2. Daniel Sturridge has only found the net in two of his last eight league appearances. The striker is 5.50 to open the scoring.
1. Last weekend, Eric Dier became the first defender in Premier League history to score in his first two appearances. He is 7.00 to score again for Tottenham.