10. Tottenham Hotspur have won their last six meetings with Liverpool at White Hart Lane in all competitions. The home side are favourites to win at 2.45.
9. Liverpool have recorded one win from their previous seven away games in all competitions. They can be backed at 2.92 to win.
8. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Spurs win 2-1. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 9.50.
7. Aaron Lennon scored Tottenham’s opener in that match. The winger is 18.00 to open the scoring once again.
6. 68% of Liverpool’s goals so far this season have come in the first-half – more than any other club. They are available at 2.00 to score before the break.
5. Roberto Soldado bagged a hat-trick against Anzhi on Thursday night in the Europa League. The Spaniard is 2.33 to find the net at any time against Liverpool.
Here are the goals from Tottenham’s mid-week game.
4. Soldado has scored four penalties for Spurs since joining in the summer. Tottenham can be backed at 7.00 to convert a spot-kick.
3. There have been 17 penalties in previous Premier League meetings between the sides – a record-high joint with matches between Everton and Newcastle. Liverpool are priced at 8.00 to score a penalty.
2. Spurs have only scored seven league goals at home this season – only Aston Villa (6) have scored fewer. A Liverpool clean sheet is available at 4.00.
1. Luis Suarez has netted 15 goals in his last 11 Premier League games. The striker is 4.50 to score first.
Bet now of Tottenham's match with Liverpool
Read more Premier League betting tips