10. Manchester City have lost their last four league matches away from home. Tottenham can be backed at 3.75 to win.
9. Manuel Pellegrini’s side haven’t lost five away league games in a row since April 2006. They are 1.26 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. City have won seven of their last eight league meetings with Spurs. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.92.
7. Spurs have taken only eight points from head-to-head games between the top six, fewer than any other top six side. The hosts are 1.85 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw City win 4-1 at the Etihad, a repeat of which is priced at 26.00.
5. Four penalties were awarded in that game, only two of which were scored. Spurs and City are 8.00 and 7.00 to score a spot-kick respectively.
4. Sergio Aguero took both successful penalties back in Manchester; the striker has scored nine goals in his last six league appearances against Spurs. He is 4.50 to open the scoring.
3. Tottenham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 league games. They are 8.00 to win without conceding.
2. Edin Dzeko has scored six goals in six league matches against Spurs, but four came in one game. The striker is 2.48 to score at any time.
1. Christian Eriksen has scored seven winning goals this term, more than any other Premier League player. He is 21.00 to score at least twice.