10. Tottenham Hotspur have failed to beat Manchester United at home in each of their last 13 attempts in the Premier League. The hosts can be backed at 3.25.
9. United won eight of those 13 games, drawing five. They are favourites to win at 2.15.
The first of those 13 matches saw United come from 3-0 down to win 5-3.
8. Spurs are unbeaten in their last four league meetings with United, winning two and drawing two. They are 1.70 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Red Devils have only lost one of their previous 18 league matches in London, winning 11 and drawing six. They are 1.33 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have scored just seven times in their last eight league games at home. Manchester United are 4.30 to win without conceding a goal.
5. United have kept only one clean sheet in their previous 10 Premier League away trips. Tottenham are 6.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 in North London, a repeat of which is priced at 11.50.
3. The reverse fixture saw Spurs win 2-1 at Old Trafford. An identical scoreline is available at 10.00.
2. Harry Kane has scored 20 goals in all competitions for club and country this season. The striker is 6.50 to open the scoring.
1. Wayne Rooney has found the net nine times in 13 league appearances against Spurs. He is 2.80 to score at any time.