10. Tottenham have lost more top flight matches against Manchester United (76) than they have any other opponent. The visitors can be backed at 4.35 to win.
9. Manchester United are unbeaten at White Hart Lane in 14 Premier League games, winning eight and drawing six. They are 1.97 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Spurs’ only longer winless run at home in the top flight came against Chelsea - 17 matches between 1989 and 2005. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.88.
7. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have lost just four league matches this term; the fewest they had lost before this season was seven (50/51 and 60/61). Tottenham are 1.24 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The last three league meetings between the sides have ended level. Another draw is priced at 3.69.
5. Manchester United won this season’s reverse fixture 1-0 at Old Trafford on the opening day of the campaign. An identical scoreline is available at 11.50.
4. Spurs have conceded fewer goals than any other top flight side this term (25). They are 3.05 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Louis van Gaal’s side have conceded the 2nd fewest (27), and have kept the most clean sheets (15). They are 6.75 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Harry Kane’s tally of 22 league goals this season is more than any other Spurs player has managed in a single Premier League campaign. The striker is 4.00 to open the scoring.
1. Kane has failed to find the net in four Premier League appearances against the Red Devils. He is 8.00 to score twice or more.