10. Manchester United have won 20 of their last 28 league and cup meetings with Tottenham Hotspur. The Red Devils are narrow favourites to win at 2.60.
9. Spurs have only beaten United once in that 28-match period. A home win is priced at 2.75.
8. That solitary victory came at Old Trafford in the Premier League last season, when Spurs won 3-2. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Londoners can be backed at 28.00.
7. Tottenham haven’t beaten Manchester United at White Hart Lane since May 2001. The visitors are 1.47 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Spurs won that 2001 match 3-1 – a scoreline which is available at 20.00.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Andre Villas-Boas’ side earn a late 1-1 draw with a Clint Dempsey equaliser. An identical scoreline this time around is priced at 6.50.
4. Prior to the start of this weekend, Tottenham had kept the most clean sheets in the Premier League this season (7). An eighth clean sheet can be backed at 3.33.
3. Only Sunderland and Crystal Palace have scored less than Spurs’ nine league goals this term. A United clean sheet is available at 3.10.
2. Robin van Persie has scored 19 Premier League goals this calendar year, including one at White Hart Lane. The striker is 6.50 to open the scoring.
1. Ryan Giggs, who turned 40 on Friday, has scored 10 Premier League goals against Tottenham. The Welshman is 7.50 to find the net at any time. Here’s one of his best against Spurs...
Bet on Tottenham V Manchester United now.