10. Tottenham Hotspur have only lost one of their last seven Premier League games against Newcastle United. The home side are favourites at 1.53 to win.
9. Newcastle have won six times in the Premier League at White Hart Lane – they have only won more at Villa Park (9). An away win is priced at 6.75.
8. Spurs have kept three clean sheets in their last three league games. The North Londoners are 2.40 to win without conceding a goal.
7. Newcastle are the only team above the relegation zone to have conceded more than 10 away goals so far this season. Spurs can be backed at 2.35 to net in both halves.
6. Andre Villas-Boas’ side have only managed nine goals in their opening ten league games. A Newcastle clean sheet is available at 6.00.
5. United have scored 33 Premier League goals in 2013, none of which have been scored by an Englishman. Defender Mike Williamson is 26.00 to bag a goal at any time.
4. Spurs haven’t drawn in a weekend match after a midweek Europa league game this season, winning three and losing two. A share of the points is priced at 4.20.
3. Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored three Premier League goals this season – more than the rest of Tottenham’s midfield combined. The midfielder is 7.50 to open the scoring.
Here’s Sigurdsson scoring against Norwich earlier in the season.
2. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 2-1 home win. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Spurs can be backed at 8.50.
1. Gareth Bale scored twice for Spurs, while Yoan Gouffran netted the Magpies’ solitary goal. The latter is 5.75 to score at any time.