10. The away side has won this fixture on the last three occasions, with Tottenham winning twice at St Mary’s and Southampton winning once at White Hart Lane.
9. After their 2-1 win at White Hart Lane in May last year, Southampton could win successive top flight games at Spurs for only the second time, and the first time since 1970-71.
8. Tottenham won this season’s reverse fixture 4-1 at St Mary’s in December last year thanks to goals from Harry Kane, Heung-Min Son and Dele Alli (2).
7. Spurs will be without the injured Kane, but Alli has found the net in each of his last three appearances in all competitions while Son bagged a hat-trick against Millwall in the FA Cup last weekend.
6. Southampton have lost 11 Premier League matches this term, the same amount of defeats they suffered in the entirety of the previous campaign.
5. The Saints could win three consecutive Premier League games away from home for only the second time.
4. Manolo Gabbiadini has found the net in each of his last seven appearances in all competitions for Napoli and Southampton, scoring nine goals in total.
3. Gabbiadini could become only the third player to score in his first four Premier League appearances after Niall Quinn and Diego Costa.
2. Christian Eriksen has assisted seven goals in his last 11 Premier League outings, but has failed to score in that time.
1. Against Millwall, Vincent Janssen scored his first Tottenham goal from open play in his 30th appearance in all competitions. The striker has scored just one Premier League goal, a penalty, in 19 appearances.