10. Stoke City have won just three of their 34 top flight visits to Tottenham, drawing eight and losing 23.
9. Spurs have won just one of their last five league meetings with Stoke at White Hart Lane, drawing three and losing one.
8. Tottenham’s only win in that run came in the form of a 3-0 victory in December 2013. Mousa Dembele scored the second goal that day.
7. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have beaten Stoke 4-0 in each of the last two league encounters between the sides, both at the bet365 Stadium.
6. Harry Kane and Dele Alli have scored three times in their last two appearances against Stoke respectively. Heung-Min Son scored twice at Stoke back in September.
5. Since Stoke’s promotion to the Premier League in 2008/09, there have been eight red cards in league fixtures between the sides, a joint-league high with Liverpool/Newcastle and Chelsea/Manchester City during that time.
4. Spurs could win eight successive Premier League games at home for the first time since March to August 2009.
3. Tottenham haven’t lost against a team outside of the current Premier League top six this season, winning 12 and drawing five.
2. Stoke’s 2-1 win at Spurs in November 2014 was their only league win in London in their last 20 visits, having lost 12 and drawn seven.
1. Peter Crouch scored 12 times in 73 Premier League appearances for Tottenham, and has netted only twice against them in 16 league outings.