10. Tottenham Hotspur have won seven of their last 12 meetings with West Ham United at White Hart Lane. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.80.
9. West Ham beat Spurs three times last season, twice in the Premier League and once in the Capital One Cup. They can be backed at 4.55 to win.
8. Sam Allardyce’s side have won only one of their previous eight league games, drawing four and losing three. The visitors are 2.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Along with Crystal Palace, Spurs have recovered the joint-most points (15) from losing positions in the Premier League this term. They are 1.22 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Spurs have conceded 497 Premier League goals at White Hart Lane. West Ham can make it 500 with over 2.5 away goals at 8.50.
5. They managed exactly that in last season’s corresponding fixture with a 3-0 victory, a repeat of which is priced at 56.00.
4. Mauricio Pochettino’s men won 1-0 at Upton Park in this season’s reverse fixture on the opening day of the campaign. An identical scoreline is available at 8.50.
3. Tottenham have conceded more penalties (7) than any other Premier League team this season. West Ham are 10.00 to score a spot-kick.
2. The home side have won 2-1 in eight of their last 10 league wins. They are 8.50 to beat the Hammers 2-1.
1. Harry Kane has netted 11 goals in his previous 10 league appearances. The Spurs striker is 4.25 to open the scoring.