10. Tottenham have lost just two of their last 19 home league games, winning 11 and drawing six. They are favourites to win at 1.54.
9. Spurs could equal a club record of 12 Premier League matches unbeaten if they avoid defeat. The hosts are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. West Ham have won four of their six away league games this season, having won only four of the 25 before that. They can be backed at 6.50 to win.
7. The Hammers are enjoying their best ever start to a Premier League campaign with 21 points after 12 matches. The visitors are 2.55 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Going into this weekend’s top-flight fixtures, Spurs (10) and West Ham (11) have scored more first half goals than any other side. Over 2.5 goals before the break is priced at 6.10.
5. Three of Tottenham’s last four goals against West Ham have been scored in the 90th minute. A late Harry Kane goal saw this fixture end 2-2 last season; an identical scoreline is available at 18.00.
4. Eric Dier’s last minute goal saw Spurs win 1-0 in last season’s reverse fixture. Another 1-0 can be backed at 8.50, while Dier is 7.50 to score at any time.
3. Dimitri Payet has contributed to 35% of West Ham’s league goals this term, more than any other United player. With Payet out injured, Tottenham are 2.75 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Andy Carroll has scored two goals in his last three league appearances against Spurs. The striker is 9.50 to open the scoring.
1. Harry Kane has scored five goals in his last three league matches after scoring only three times in his previous 17 matches. He is 6.00 to score twice or more.