10. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 10 games against Tottenham and boast a W5 D5 record. The Blues are 1.19 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Chelsea beat Spurs 3-0 in this reverse fixture earlier this month, despite retaining just 38.7% possession and recording 11 shots to Tottenham’s nine. Chelsea are 1.74 to win.
8. Spurs last beat Chelsea in April 2010 and have drawn three of their four home games against the Blues since then. Another draw is available at 3.75
7. Tottenham are unbeaten in five outings (WWWWD) and last went six matches without defeat in October/November 2013. They are 4.75 to beat Chelsea.
6. Spurs’ goalless tie with Manchester United last Sunday was their second 0-0 draw in a month. Another 0-0 is available at 10.00
Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea in September 2013:
5. Chelsea, meanwhile, recorded their fifth 1-1 draw of the season last weekend against Swansea. A repeat 1-1 result is priced at 7.00
4. Eden Hazard scored Chelsea’s leveller in Wales, his 10th goal of the campaign. Hazard netted four times in December and is 3.20 to score again.
3. Diego Costa, meanwhile, failed to record a single shot against Swansea and was subbed off before full time. The Spaniard boasts 13 goals for the season 4.10 to net last.
2. Chelsea had scored first in each of their last five games before their draw at Swansea. Spurs are 2.50 to net first at White Hart Lane.
1. Tottenham earned 24 free kicks against Manchester United on Sunday yet managed just four shots on target. They are 2.25 not to score on New Years Day.
Bet on Tottenham vs Chelsea