10. Tottenham have beaten Fulham in four of their last five head-to-heads, including a 2-1 result at Craven Cottage in December this season. Spurs are 1.47 to win again.
9. Fulham, however, claimed this fixture 1-0 last season – their first win at White Hart Lane since August 2003. Fulham are 17.00 to win 1-0.
8. Five of the last seven games between Spurs and Fulham has produced just one goalscorer. Spurs are 2.65 to win Saturday’s clash without conceding.
7. Defender Vlad Chiriches scored his first and so far only goal for Tottenham against Fulham in December. The Romanian is 11.00 to net again.
6. Tottenham have won just two of their last eight games and conceded first in all eight. Fulham are 2.90 to net the opener at White Hart Lane.
5. Spurs have rescued two wins and two draws from their last eight games, despite conceding first in each one. Tim Sherwood’s men are 18.00 to lose/win on the HT/FT.
4. Fulham have won back-to-back games for the first time since October and have scored in nine of their past 10 outings. The Cottagers are 6.75 to win.
3. Hugo Rodallega has scored the winner in each of Fulham’s last two games, having not netted in the Premier League all season. The winger is 11.50 to score last.
2. Christian Eriksen, meanwhile, has scored six in eight games, including last weekend’s injury-time equaliser at West Brom. The Denmark international is 3.00 to score.
1. Tottenham average 15.7 shot per game, the fourth highest in the Premier League. They are 2.12 to score in both halves.