10. Tottenham have won five of their last six meetings with Sunderland. Tim Sherwood's men are 1.50 to win again.
9. Back when Andre Villas-Boas was in charge, Spurs beat Sunderland 2-1 at the Stadium of Light in December despite conceding first for the second time in three meetings. Sunderland are 2.90 to score first.
8. Spurs have scored just once in each of their last three home games with Sunderland, winning two encounters 1-0. They are 3.55 to repeat that scoreline.
7. The Black Cats’ last victory at White Hart Lane was a 2-1 result in August 2008. The result remains their only win away to Spurs this century. Sunderland are 6.50 to win.
6. Gus Poyet’s team have not won any of their last seven games (D1 L6) and last claimed a Premier League victory at Newcastle on 1 February. A draw on Monday night is priced at 4.20.
5. Sunderland lost 2-1 to West Ham last Monday despite recording 21 shots to the Hammers’ 10. They are 1.63 to score at White Hart Lane.
4. Spurs, meanwhile, have won just one game in six – a 3-2 win at home to Southampton. They are 24.00 to repeat that scoreline.
3. Christian Eriksen has scored 50% of Spurs’ goals over that six-game period (3/6) and the Denmark international is 7.50 to net first.
2. Adam Johnson’s consolation goal for Sunderland last week was the winger’s 10th goal this season, yet first since 1 February. The 26-year-old is 6.50 to score.
1. Roberto Soldado has scored just one goal in his last nine Premier League appearances (against Cardiff on 2 March). The Spurs striker is 1.96 match favourite to net on Monday.