10. Watford and Arsenal last clashed in the 2006/07 Premiership season, when the Gunners did the double over Saturday’s opponents. Arsenal are 1.58 to win this game.
9. In fact, Arsenal have won their last five meetings with the Hornets. Watford’s last win was a 1-0 away result in April 1988. They are 20.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. These sides have drawn just one of 17 previous league meetings. A draw on Saturday is available at 4.10.
7. Arsenal have won three of their last four games, scoring two or more goals in each outing. They are 3.10 to win and net in both halves this weekend.
6. Watford have scored just one goal from four games at Vicarage Road this season (1-0 v Swansea in September). They are 2.43 not to score.
5. However, Watford have scored in all eight of their top flight home matches against Arsenal (and twice in seven). They are 2.85 to net first.
4. Theo Walcott has scored a total of 12 goals in his last 14 Premier League starts. He is 5.10 to bag the opener.
3. Watford have never won a Premier League match in October (D4 L5). They are 2.55 to lose by more than one goal on Saturday.
2. Oidon Ighalo has scored five of Watford’s six goals across all competitions so far this season. The Nigerian striker is 3.60 to net.
1. Arsenal’s Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez has scored seven goals in four games for club and country, having gone eight outings without a goal at the start of the season. The 26-year-old is 4.75 to score first.