10. This will be Watford’s 100th Premier League game (W20 D24 L55). They are 1.91 to win/draw this clash on the Double Chance.
9. Watford have won only one of their last six league games (W1 D1 L4) but come into this match off the back of two victories (including one in the FA Cup). They are 4.20 to win.
8. There has never been a league draw between these teams at Watford from 10 games in all divisions. A draw on Wednesday is available at 3.50.
7. Chelsea could win consecutive Premier League games for the first time this season after beating Arsenal 1-0 at the Emirates last month. The Blues are 1.98 to get the victory.
6. Indeed, Chelsea could keep four consecutive Premier League away clean sheets for the first time since December 2013 to February 2014. They are 3.05 to win without conceding at Vicarage Road.
5. Diego Costa has scored five goals in his last five league games, having previously scored five in 18 games for Chelsea. The Spain international is 4.40 to score first.
4. Eden Hazard scored his first goal from in 28 appearances against the MK Dons at the weekend. The Belgium international had scored nine times after 28 games last term and is 1.27 not to score on Wednesday.
3. Troy Deeney scored in Watford’s 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge on Boxing Day but has bagged just one further goal in seven outings since. The forward boasts seven goals for the season and is 4.00 to net.
2. Cesc Fabregas has not scored or provided an assist in any of his last 11 Premier League away games. The midfielder is 6.40 to score.
1. Odion Ighalo (14) was the third-top scorer in the Premier League heading into this midweek round of fixtures and boasts seven goals in his last seven top-flight games. He is 16.00 to score twice.