10. Watford are unbeaten in their four top-flight home games against Manchester City (W2 D2) and are 2.28 to avoid defeat on the Double Chance.
9. City’s sole league win away at Watford was a 2-1 result in January 2002 back in the old First Division. City are 9.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. City beat Watford 2-0 at the Etihad earlier this season — Raheem Sterling and Fernandinho with the goals. However, they are winless in six league games away from home and are 5.05 to lose this clash.
7. Watford have only once won their opening top-flight game of the year (W1 D5 L2). That was a 3-2 result against Tottenham in 1984. They are 4.15 to draw.
6. Odion Ighalo could become the third player to score in seven consecutive Premier League games this season. The striker is 2.85 to net.
5. Ighalo (14) and Troy Deeney (6) have scored 20 of Watford's 24 top-flight goals this season. Deeney is 8.00 to score first.
4. City have scored just eight of their 29 Premier League goals away from home this season. They are 5.60 not to net at Vicarage Road.
3. Sergio Aguero has been substituted between the 63rd and 66th minute in each of his last five starts for City. The striker is 1.74 not to score.
2. Kevin De Bruyne has scored just one goal and has not provided a single assist in any of his seven away games in the Premier League this term. The Belgium international is 3.15 to score.
1. Ben Watson has lost all seven of his league matches against City — but he scored the winner against them for Wigan in the 2013 FA Cup final. Watson is 23.00 to score first.