10. Arsenal have beaten West Brom in five of their last six meetings (W5 L1), keeping clean sheets in four of those fixtures.
9. However, Albion won their last clash with Arsenal at the Hawthorns and their recent home record against the Gunners reads W1 D2 L1.
8. Arsenal beat West Brom 1-0 on Boxing Day, recording 19 shots to the Baggies two.
Watch West Brom v Arsenal in the 1970/71 season
7. These sides have drawn just three of their last 21 games against each other, stretching back to 2004.
6. Arsenal head into this clash having lost five of their last eight games. Four of their last five fixtures have yielded four goals or more.
5. West Brom could go three defeats on the bounce for the first time since April 2016. Before March they were on a four-game unbeaten streak.
4. Olivier Giroud scored the winner for Arsenal against West Brom on Boxing Day and has found the net six times since. Giroud has scored just one Premier League goal since mid-January, however.
3. Alexis Sanchez boasts five goals from nine Premier League games since Arsenal beat West Brom earlier this season. The Chilean accounts for 30% of Arsenal’s top-flight goals.
2. Craig Dawson is the fifth-most carded player in the Premier League this season, with nine yellows and no reds to his name. Only Watford’s Jose Holebas has picked up more yellows (12).
1. 52% of West Brom’s Premier League goals have come in the first half of matches this season, while only 38% of Arsenal have come before half time.