10. West Bromwich Albion haven’t won three Premier League games in a row since November 2012. They are 4.75 to win their third league match on the bounce against Arsenal.
9. The Gunners have won their last eight games away from home in the Premier League, and are favourites at 1.75 to beat West Brom.
8. Five of West Brom’s six league goals have come in the second half this season. They are 2.06 to net after half-time.
7. Arsenal have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes of league games than any other team so far this season (4). Arsene Wenger’s side are 2.90 to score before the 15th minute.
6. Olivier Giroud scored the first goal in Arsenal’s first four games of the campaign. The Frenchman is priced at 5.40 as first goalscorer.
5. Aaron Ramsey has scored eight goals in his last nine Arsenal appearances in all competitions. The midfielder can be backed at 3.45 to net at any time.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the Gunners win 2-1 at the Hawthorns. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the visitors is available at 8.50.
3. Tomas Rosicky bagged a brace in that game – the midfielder is 15.00 to open the scoring
Here’s Rosicky’s double against West Brom last season:
2. James Morrison scored West Brom’s consolation. The Scotsman is 6.25 to find the net at any time.
1. Mesut Ozil scored his first Arsenal goal against Napoli in midweek. The ex-Real Madrid man is priced at 3.70 to score at any time against West Brom.