10. Burnley have lost 18 of their last 21 away games in the Premier League. West Brom are favourites to win at 1.95.
9. The Clarets won just one of those 21 matches. They can be backed at 4.20 to win.
8. West Brom have recorded five points this season despite having only scored three goals so far. The hosts are 4.60 to score over 2.5 goals, with unders at 1.17.
7. Burnley have scored just one league goal so far this term. West Brom are priced at 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
6. The visitors have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their previous 19 meetings with West Brom in all competitions. Sean Dyche’s side are 3.95 to keep the Baggies out.
West Brom and Burnley meeting in the 2007/08 Championship campaign.
5. The Clarets have drawn their last three league matches 0-0. Another stalemate is available at 8.50.
4. Alan Irvine’s side came from behind to beat Hull City 3-2 in the League Cup on Wednesday. They can be backed at 33.00 to win 3-2 again.
3. Scott Arfield is still Burnley’s only goal scorer in the Premier League this season. The midfielder is 14.00 to open the scoring as he did against Chelsea.
2. Saido Berahino leads West Brom’s scoring charts with three goals in all competitions this term. He is 12.00 to score at least twice.
1. The Baggies have conceded more goals from outside the penalty area than any other Premier League side this season (four). Scott Arfield is 15.00 to score from outside the box.
Vote For Bet.Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The Football Blogging Awards! Click Here