10. A West Brom win would see the Baggies record consecutive Premier League wins against Chelsea for only the second time. The hosts can be backed at 6.25 to win.
9. Those first victories came in 2012; West Brom won 1-0 and 2-1, scorelines priced at 15.00 and 24.00.
8. If Tony Pulis’ side were to keep a clean sheet, it would be the first time they have kept Chelsea out in consecutive top flight games since 1959. They are 2.90 to do so.
7. Chelsea have beaten West Brom 13 times in the Premier League - only Arsenal have beaten them as many times. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.62.
6. The Blues haven’t been winless for the opening three league games of a campaign since 1998-99. West Brom are 2.35 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Jose Mourinho’s side haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last five league matches. They are 2.40 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Chelsea lost 3-0 to Manchester City last weekend, which mirrors the scoreline in this exact fixture last season. Another 3-0 win for Albion is available at 126.0.
3. Saido Berahino scored twice in that game, but has scored just once in 12 league appearances since. The striker is 4.70 to score at any time.
2. West Brom have gone three opening games without a win in six of their last nine Premier League campaigns. Chelsea are 1.14 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. The Baggies are one of only two teams to have failed to score so far this season alongside Bournemouth. Both Teams To Score is priced can be backed at 2.07.