10. These sides drew 0-0 in this reverse fixture in August, the first goalless tie between them since September 1983. Another 0-0 is priced at 11.00.
9. Albion have lost two on the bounce and now have just one win from their last 12 games. They are 1.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. West Brom beat Everton 2-0 in this fixture last season, their only win against the Toffees in six games. They are 3.20 to win outright.
Watch West Brom’s 1-1 draw with Everton from 1 December 1979:
7. Everton have won five of their last seven games and have not conceded for 221 minutes. They are 4.00 to win without conceding.
6. West Brom have not scored in their past two games meanwhile, and last netted over one goal at home on December 4th against Manchester City. They are 3.10 not to score.
5. Romelu Lukaku has scored 26% of Everton’s top-flight goals this season (9/34). The striker is 2.40 favourite to net again.
4. Everton average more shots on goal away from home in the Premier League (13.6) than West Brom do at home (13.1). The Toffees are 4.25 to win with a -1 handicap.
3. Chris Brunt has five assists in the top-flight this season yet has scored just once (away at Newcastle in November). The midfielder is 5.60 to score.
2. Everton have a W3 D3 away record since their last defeat on the road – a 3-1 loss at Manchester City. The Toffees are 1.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. 40% of Everton’s attacks come down their left – more than any other team in the Premier League. Winger Bryan Oviedo has scored twice this season and is 7.50 to net again.