10. Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 11 league games with West Brom, having won their previous seven straight meetings. City are 1.65 to win.
9. Albion’s sole point against City from those 11 fixtures was a 0-0 draw on Boxing Day 2011. Another draw is available at 3.95.
8. City have scored exactly three goals in their last four games against West Brom. Manuel Pellegrini’s men are 14.00 to win 3-0.
7. The Baggies have also conceded first in each of their previous five clashes with City and are 1.43 to do so again.
6. West Brom have won the opening Premier League clash of the season only once (D3 L5). In 2012 they beat Liverpool 3-0 at home and are 5.35 to win this tie.
5. Saido Berahino bagged 11 of his 14 Premier League goals at the Hawthorns last season. The England U21 striker is 9.00 to net first.
4. Raheem Sterling’s personal record against West Brom reads W1 D2 L1. The England winger failed to net against the Baggies while at Liverpool but is 3.45 to score on his City debut.
3. Sergio Aguero and David Silva are the only Manchester City players to score in Premier League opening-day fixtures in three different seasons. Aguero is 4.35 to score first.
2. Fernando scored both home and away against West Brom last season — his only goals of the campaign. The 28-year-old is 10.50 to net.
1. Only Chelsea (17) kept more Premier League clean sheets than West Brom (16) last season. Tony Pulis’ men are 5.50 not to concede.