10. Manchester United beat West Brom 3-0 in this fixture last season, their ninth win in 11 at the Hawthorns. United are 1.72 to win again.
9. The last time West Brom beat United at home in domestic league action was a 2-0 result in March 1984. They have kept a clean sheet just once against United since then (in the 2003 Carling Cup) but are 3.90 to force the draw.
8. United have scored two or more goals in each of their last 10 league visits to the Hawthorns. They are 3.15 to net +2.5 goals.
7. West Brom’s 2-1 defeat at Liverpool earlier this month ended a three-game winning streak, their best run of form since November 2012. Albion are 4.50 to win.
Watch West Brom draw 5-5 with Man Utd at the Hawthorns in May 2013:
6. Saido Berahino is the Baggies’ top scorer this season with six goals, adding to his three strikes for England U21. Berahino is 7.50 to score anytime on a West Brom Wincast.
5. United have won three in four games after going four games without a victory at the start of the season. They are 4.60 to win both halves at the Hawthorns.
4. Louis van Gaal’s men have scored first in each of their last four outings and are 1.46 to net the opener on Monday.
3. Radamel Falcao scored his first goal for United in their 2-1 win over Everton earlier this month. The striker averages 2.8 shots per game (compared to 1.3 when in Ligue 1 with Monaco this season) and is 4.50 to net first.
2. United (12.6) average just 0.5 more shots per Premier League game than West Brom (12.1) this season. They are 2.90 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
1. Angel Di Maria boasts three goals and three assists in a United shirt already this season, netting in three of his last four outings. The Argentina international is 12.00 to score twice.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards