10. Manchester United could record their 50th top flight victory against West Bromwich Albion. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.95.
9. West Brom have never beaten Manchester United at home in the Premier League, drawing two and losing seven. United are 1.24 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. United have won just one of their previous seven league matches on the road, drawing three and losing three. West Brom can be backed at 4.20 to win.
7. Tony Pulis’ side could go a sixth home league game unbeaten for the first time since an identical run from December 2013 to February 2014. The hosts are 1.88 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Manchester United ended that run just over two years ago with a 3-0 win, a repeat of which is priced at 16.00.
5. West Brom haven’t beaten United in a top flight home match since winning 2-0 in March 1984. An identical scoreline is available at 19.00.
4. Manchester United have kept more clean sheets than any other Premier League side this season (13). They are 3.05 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The Red Devils are one short of 100 Premier League goals under Louis van Gaal. West Brom are 6.30 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Darren Fletcher, who has played in every West Brom fixture since joining the club in January 2015, scored 18 goals in 223 league appearances for United. He is 9.50 to score against his former club.
1. Juan Mata has scored just one league goal since netting in the reverse fixture back in November last year. The Spaniard is 8.00 to open the scoring.