10. Newcastle United have won their last four games in all competitions. They can be backed at 3.30 to win.
9. Since beating Newcastle in January, West Brom have won only two of their 14 league games at home. They are favourites to win at 2.25.
8. The Magpies have lost only three of their previous 16 meetings with West Brom, drawing four and winning nine. The visitors are 1.67 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Prior to their victory at White Hart Lane last month, Newcastle had gone nine games without an away win, drawing two and losing seven. Hosts West Brom are 1.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Alan Pardew’s side have won all three of their league matches in which Mike Williamson has featured this season. They are 5.60 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Newcastle are yet to score in the opening half hour of a league game this term. They are 2.30 to bag a first half goal.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw West Brom win 1-0, a repeat of which is available at 8.00.
3. Saido Berahino scored a penalty that day; the striker has scored more penalties than any other Premier League player so far this season (3). The home side are 7.00 to net a spot-kick.
2. No Baggies player has ever scored in four league matches on the bounce at The Hawthorns – Berahino has scored in his last three. He is 5.10 to open the scoring.
1. Papiss Cisse has scored three goals in four league appearances against West Brom. The striker is 3.25 to score at any time.