10. West Bromwich Albion have won four of their last six Premier League meetings with Liverpool. The home side can be backed at 5.60 to win.
9. However, the Baggies have only won three of their last 15 league matches at The Hawthorns, losing six times. Liverpool are favourites to win at 1.60.
8. West Brom have drawn six of their last 15 Premier League home games. A share of the points is priced at 4.20.
7. Liverpool have only kept one clean sheet in their last 10 away matches. Simon Mignolet is 2.60 to keep West Brom at bay.
6. Brendan Rodgers’ side have only failed to find the net in one of their previous 13 league games away from home. A West Brom clean sheet is available at 7.00.
5. The Reds have averaged 3.1 goals per game in their last 13 Premier League fixtures. The Merseysiders can be backed at 2.65 to total over 2.5 goals, with unders at 1.42.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Liverpool win 4-1 at Anfield. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 19.00.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the Baggies win 3-0 on the opening day of the campaign. An identical scoreline is available at 65.00.
2. Daniel Sturridge has scored in 12 of his 15 Premier League appearances this term. He is 4.70 to open the scoring.
1. Sturridge and strike partner Luis Suarez have scored 36 goals as a pairing in 33 league matches this season. Suarez is 3.75 to score twice or more.
The pair scored three goals between them against Everton on Tuesday night in a 4-0 win.