10. Everton have lost just one of their last nine games with West Brom (W5 D3 L1) and are 2.50 to win this clash at the Hawthorns.
9. Just 1.6 goals per game have been scored on average from the last 10 meetings between these two sides. Monday’s clash is 1.41 to witness +1.5 goals.
8. West Brom are winless from their first three home games this season. The last time they started a campaign with four defeats on the bounce at the Hawthorns was in 1987, when they were eventually relegated. Albion are 3.05 win.
7. Everton have only once before kept three consecutive Premier League away clean sheets (April-August 1995). They are 2.75 not to concede.
6. Indeed, they have conceded just one goal during their last 385 minutes against the Baggies. Everton are priced at 3.95 to win with a clean sheet.
5. In only one of West Brom’s eight games this season have both teams scored. Both to net on Monday night is available at 1.89.
4. Everton have scored exactly three goals in three of their last four Premier League victories (stretching back into last season). Roberto Martinez’s men are 25.00 to win this clash 3-1.
3. Former Barcelona attacker Gerard Deulofeu scored his first Everton goal in midweek since moving back to the club this summer. The Spaniard, who netted four times during a loan stint on Merseyside in 2012/13, is 5.10 to score.
2. James Morrison remains West Brom’s top scorer this season, boasting two of the Baggies’ four goals. Morrison, 29, has faced Everton 12 times in a West Brom shirt yet has never scored. He is 6.40 to net.
1. Steven Naismith’s three goals for Everton this season all came in their 3-1 victory over Chelsea earlier this month. The Scot averages just 1.2 shots per game in the top flight this term but is 21.00 to net twice on Monday.