10. West Ham have won only two of their 19 Premier League home games with Arsenal (W2 D6 L11) — the most recent victory coming in November 2006. Arsenal are 1.30 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. In fact, Arsenal have won on their last four league visits to Upton Park and are 1.98 to win.
8. Arsenal have scored at least twice in their last six league trips to West Ham and average 1.6 goals per game in the top flight this season. They are 2.80 to net in both halves.
7. However, West Ham beat Arsenal 2-0 at the Emirates on the opening day of the season and have lost just twice at home in the league all term. West Ham are 3.95 to win.
6. West Ham are one short of 800 top-flight wins. Their first was a 1-0 home result against Arsenal back in August 1923. West Ham are 13.00 to win 1-0.
5. France international Dimitri Payet has scored seven goals and provided four assists in his last 10 appearances for club and country. The West Ham star is 8.00 to score first.
4. Arsenal could remain winless in five consecutive Premier League London derbies for only the second time, after March-May 1995. A draw is priced at 3.75.
3. Theo Walcott has scored in each of his last three appearances at Upton Park and is 12.00 to net twice.
2. Olivier Giroud, meanwhile, has failed to score in his last 10 league outings. The France international boasts five career league goals against West Ham and is 2.20 to score.
1. Arsenal win more aerial duels, 54.6%, than any other team in the Premier League. Laurent Koscielny is 15.00 to score a header.