10. Aston Villa have won only two of their 23 league games this season. They can be backed at 4.80 to win.
9. Both of those victories were 1-0 wins against Bournemouth and Crystal Palace respectively. The visitors are 12.00 to win 1-0.
8. The Villans could go four league matches unbeaten since a run of five without defeat ending in December 2014. They are 2.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. This is the 100th league meeting between the sides in all divisions. Both teams have won 34 times, and West Ham are favourites to win this time around at 1.80.
6. West Ham could go 10 home league games unbeaten since a run of 14 without defeat ending in April 1998. They are 1.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. This exact fixture has ended goalless in the last two seasons. Another 0-0 draw is priced at 8.50.
4. The last five league meetings between the sides have seen only five goals. Over 3.5 total goals can be backed at 4.25, with unders at 1.24.
3. The Hammers have blocked more opposition shots (120) than any other Premier League team this term. They are 2.75 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Nikica Jelavic has scored in his last two league appearances against Villa. The striker is 2.90 to find the net at any time.
1. Enner Valencia has scored four goals in his last three league games, the same amount as in his previous 39 Premier League appearances. He is 5.00 to open the scoring,