10. West Ham beat Crystal Palace for the first time in six attempts when these sides met at Selhurst Park earlier in the season. The Hammers are 1.28 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. That 3-1 scoreline back in August was the first time for six games that either side has won via a two-goal or greater margin. West Ham are 3.75 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
8. Palace beat West Ham 1-0 at Upton Park last season — their fourth win by that scoreline from seven meetings with their London rivals. A repeat 1-0 result is priced at 10.50.
7. West Ham are winless in five games but have drawn seven of their last 11 outings. Another draw on Saturday is available at 3.40.
6. Sam Allardyce’s men have kept clean sheets in four of their last seven games and are 3.25 to win without conceding.
Watch West Ham's 2-2 draw at Tottenham last weekend:
5. Palace manager Alan Pardew, meanwhile, is on his worst run of form since joining the club last month (LL). They last lost three straight games back in November 2013 and are 2.05 to lose again.
4. The Eagles have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four outings and are 3.50 to net +1.5 times on Saturday.
3. Glenn Murray bagged his ninth goal of the season — and first for Palace — as the Eagles lost to Arsenal last weekend. The former Reading loanee is 7.50 to net first.
2. Cheikhou Kouyate boasts three goals in six games for West Ham, having previously gone 14 outings without scoring for the club. The Senegalese is 10.00 to net again.
1. West Ham win more aerial duels (56.6%) than any other team in the Premier League. Diafra Sakho is 8.00 to score a header.
READ: Why Per Mertesacker could face the Axe At Arsenal