10. Liverpool have won three of their last four encounters with West Ham, drawing the other one. The Reds are 1.73 to win at Upton Park.
9. Brendan Rodgers’ men did the double over West Ham last season, recording 34 shots to the Hammer’s 12 over the two games. Liverpool are 4.70 to win both halves.
8. The Hammers last beat Liverpool at Upton Park in February 2011, their sixth home victory over the Reds in the Premier League era. Sam Allardyce’s men are 2.07 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. West Ham are winless in three games, but have scored in four of five outings this season. They are 2.43 to net first against Liverpool.
6. Enner Valencia scored his first goal for West Ham against Hull on Monday night. The forward has recorded just two shots from three Premier League appearances but is 3.20 to net.
Watch Steven Gerrard’s goal against West Ham in the 2006 FA Cup final:
5. Liverpool are yet to win twice on the bounce this season, having lost after each of their previous two wins. The Reds are 4.50 to lose following Tuesday’s 2-1 win over Ludogorets.
4. Steven Gerrard bagged his second goal of the season over Ludogorets, adding to the 16 he netted in 51 appearances for club and country in the last campaign. The Reds captain is 31.00 to score at any time in a 3-0 away win on the Scorecast.
3. Liverpool (14.5) and West Ham (14) respectively average the fourth- and fifth-most shots per game in the Premier League this season. Saturday’s clash is 5.30 to witness +4.5 goals.
2. Mario Balotelli scored his first Liverpool goal in the Champions League in midweek. He also recorded seven shots in the game (double his average in the Premier League) and is 2.33 to net against West Ham.
1. Combined, these sides have drawn just two of their last 37 Premier League games. A Double Chance price on West Ham/Liverpool avoiding the draw is available at 1.25.