10. West Ham beat Liverpool 3-0 at Anfield back in August and could win consecutive top-flight games against the Reds for the first time since 1963. The Hammers are 4.02 to win.
9. However, Liverpool’s recent league form against West Ham reads W7 L3. They are 2.03 to win this clash.
8. West Ham could remain unbeaten in eight consecutive Premier League home matches for the first time since December 2001 - March 2002. That run included a 1-1 draw against Liverpool. They are 1.88 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Only two teams have been lower than Liverpool’s current position of seventh in the New Year and gone on to finish in the top four of the Premier League (Aston Villa 95/96 and Leeds United 00/01). Liverpool are 2.40 to finish in the Champions League places.
6. If Liverpool (22) fail to score they will set a new club record for fewest goals after 20 matches of a top-flight campaign (23 in 1923/24 and 1970/71). West Ham are 3.85 to keep a clean sheet.
5. Christian Benteke scored the final Premier League goal of 2015 (in Liverpool’s 1-0 win against Sunderland on 30 December) and the striker could bag the first of 2016 if he scores the opener at Upton Park. Benteke is 5.10 to score first.
4. Simon Mignolet (16) kept more clean sheets than any other goalkeeper in the top flight this season (Joe Hart second with 15). Mignolet is 2.45 not to concede.
3. Liverpool are unbeaten from their three trips to London this season (W1 D2) and are 3.53 to draw this clash.
2. Mark Noble could become the first West Ham player to score in both Premier League games of a single season against Liverpool, should he find the net on Saturday. Noble is 8.00 to score.
1. Liverpool have scored first in three of their last four games and are 1.55 to bag the opener in east London.