10. Manchester City have won six of their last eight meetings with West Ham United in all competitions. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.40.
9. Manuel Pellegrini’s side won the first leg 6-0 at home. They are available at 55.00 to win 6-0 at Upton Park.
Here are the goals from the first leg:
8. West Ham have lost five of their last six League Cup semi-final ties, while City have lost their previous three semis. West Ham can be backed at 7.50 to win the game, and a massive 500.00 to go through to the final.
7. The sides have only met once before in the history of the competition. City beat West Ham 2-1 in the 1984/85 third round. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 8.50.
6. Manchester City attempted 32 shots on goal in the first leg, 11 of which were on target. A West Ham clean sheet is available at 9.50.
5. The visitors have scored 103 goals in just 34 matches in all competitions so far this season. City can be backed at 1.87 to score in both halves.
4. The Hammers have netted in 34 of their last 35 League Cup games at home. A Manchester City clean sheet is priced at 2.45.
3. Andy Carroll is yet to score for West Ham United this season having only recently returned from injury. The striker is 9.50 to open the scoring.
2. Edin Dzeko has found the net six times in four League Cup appearances this season. The Bosnian is 5.50 to score two goals or more.
1. Alvaro Negredo bagged a hat-trick in the first leg. He is 16.00 to net three or more once again.