10. West Ham beat Manchester City 2-1 in this reverse fixture back in September — the Hammers’ second win in their last three meetings with City, having previously gone 10 head-to-heads without a win. They are 5.20 to claim victory.
9. These side have drawn just one of their last 11 meetings. A draw on Saturday is available at 3.90.
8. West Ham could do the top-flight double over City for the first time only the second time. The first was back in the 62/63 season. West Ham are 8.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. City have lost five of their 22 top-flight games this season. Only twice before has a team gone on to win the Premier League title after losing five from 22 opening games (Manchester United in 95/96 and 02/03). City are 1.70 to win.
7. City have scored only 10 goals from their 10 away league games this season, compared to 33 in 12 at home. They are 5.30 not to score.
6. Only one of Sergio Aguero’s last 14 league goals was scored away from the Etihad Stadium. Aguero is 1.97 to score at Upton Park.
5. Kevin De Bruyne, meanwhile, boasts just one goal and is yet to earn an assist in eight Premier League away appearances for City. The midfielder is 7.50 to net the opener.
4. West Ham have conceded first in three of their last four top-flight games and are 1.43 to do so again.
3. Injured Diafra Sakho has scored the winner in each of his last two appearances against Manchester City. Victor Moses bagged the opener against City earlier this season and is 16.00 to do so again.
2. Yaya Toure (3) is City’s top scorer in the league away from home this season and boasts three goals in his last seven outings in all competitions. Toure is 4.35 to score in a City wincast.
1. No team boats more shots on target per road outing than City (5.5), despite the side averaging just one goal per away game in the league this season. City are 4.70 to win both halves.