10. West Ham United have lost just one of their past five home fixtures against Manchester City (W1 D3 L1) and are 2.14 to avoid defeat on Saturday afternoon.
9. These sides drew 0-0 in this fixture last season, despite City commanding 65% possession and recording 17 shots. A repeat goalless tie is priced at 12.50.
8. West Ham have not won back-to-back games this season but come into Saturday’s match having beaten Spurs 3-0 before the international break. The Hammers are 5.25 to win.
7. City are yet to win away in the Premier League this season (D1 L2) but have claimed four of their last six meetings with West Ham. City are 1.67 to win.
6. Yaya Toure has six goals in 10 appearances for City in 2012/13 and scored the winner against West Ham the last time these sides met. The Ivorian is 4.40 to net at Upton Park.
Watch Toure’s goal here:
5. The Hammers have scored first in four of five competitive home games this season while City have fallen behind early in their last two matches. West Ham are 2.55 to score first.
4. Twenty-year-old Ravel Morrison has four goals in eight this season, plus three yellow cards. The West Ham striker has already bettered his tally from last term (3) and is 7.00 to net against City.
3. All three of Edin Dzeko’s City goals have come on the road this season. The Bosnian is 4.60 to score first.
2. City average more shots on target than any other team in the Premier League (6.1) and are priced at 3.15 to score three or more on Saturday.
1. Joe Hart has kept just two cleans sheets in seven top-flight games this season and is 1.43 to concede here.