10. West Ham and Manchester United meet for the 114th time in the league on Wednesday evening, the Red Devils boasting a 53-37 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Another United win is priced at 1.67.
9. West Ham, however, earned a draw against United in the FA Cup at Upton Park earlier this season, their first draw together since November 2002. Odds of 3.75 are available for the match to finish even.
8. These sides have clashed three times already this season, United winning twice 1-0 and sharing that draw at Upton Park 2-2. Sir Alex Ferguson’s men are 8.50 to win 1-0 again.
6. James Collins scored both of West Ham’s goals during their 2-2 clash with United in January, his only two of the season. The centre-half has earned seven yellows and one red this campaign, however, and is 2.80 to get booked again.
Watch highlights of that January FA Cup clash here:
5. Sam Allardyce’s men haven’t lost in three games (W1 D2), matching their most profitable streak in this season’s Premier League set in September. Another Hammers victory on Wednesday is priced at 5.25.